January 13, 2013

The Floral Efflorescence of Chloé Resort 2013


I'm in the wonderful London wearing pieces from Chloé resort collection 2013! My darling mother managed to have a few couture pieces fly over to London as a welcome surprise for me! I mentioned in my previous post that my mother has her own flower business with one of the many shops established in London.

It was a perfect match with the occasion, especially since some of the pieces are born with their exquisite floral efflorescence. I'm feeling so light and warm today, but it's a pity that the British weather couldn't agree with me! Remember my Martin Margiela Duvet Coat? Lifesaver!


9 comments:

  1. Adore your photos!! You make everything so cute!
    xx
    judy
    styledrummer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! do you draw all these yourself? they are absolutely adorable. you are really talented!
    xo
    jami
    fashion-hoarder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning. I'm loving how peach hues are coming back in - I think they are very flattering
    www.AhkaVintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the first dress...so beautiful.*_*
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you sooo much for the follow,dear.^^
    Follow you back on gfc and bloglovin #14.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE those mustard pants! and the drawings are amazing!!

    xo Luisa
    www.whydontyoumakeme.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with the second and last looks. Those yellow pants are gorgeous.

    Your illustrations are cute!

    http://www.ofmiceandtrend.blogspot.com

    xo
    Ang

    ReplyDelete