January 15, 2013

Bringing D&G to Bracknell


After spending some time in our penthouse in London we moved to our cottage in the North of Bracknell. I brought more of the Dolce & Gabbana Fall Collection 2008 with me to suit the theme of my stay here. What I love about this the collection is that it reminds me of the early sixties in London. I love the texture, flat caps, poor-boy sweaters, country-check shirts, printed silk scarves. I think it is very British.

I combined this look with matching D&G sunglasses and a hair-clip, it's so windy today I needed to keep my hair looking good! We arrived at the place, and I forgot how amazing it looked, the flower field, the huge country sight! I'm in love.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the combination of the smart dress and the leather belt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome dress! The color combination is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI dear, nice blog
    would you like to follow eachother?
    you can follwo me on GFC and like my facebook page and ill follow back:)
    www.jkvintageaffair.blogspot.ca
    www.facebook.com.jkvintageaffair

    all the best
    -xo

    ReplyDelete